Accelerated CNA Training Course AHA BLS & ARC CPR/First Aid/AED Certifications
These guidelines have been developed to facilitate student learning in the classroom and laboratory/clinical setting.
It is very important the prospective student realize and understand that this is an accelerated course licensed and monitored by the State of Michigan and all classroom, lab, and clinical hours are mandatory. Please prepare for success and have transportation, child care, and any other arrangements made before committing to this course. If for any reason you have an absence in any setting of learning there is no time for makeup and your graduation from the course will be delayed until the next class covering the missed information is available.
Absence: If the student is 15 minutes or more late for any class session or if the student leaves 15 minutes or more before the scheduled end of any class, lab, or clinical session.
Sokol HealthCare Training understands that emergencies and sudden illnesses happen. If the student experiences this unfortunate circumstance, the student must notify the program coordinator as soon as possible. In the event a student needs to withdraw from the course before graduation requirements are met, he or she may register for a future course date if the following requirements are met:
• The program coordinator is notified within 24 hours, (a voice message is sufficient).
• The student provides appropriate documentation supporting emergency/ illness.
• The student has paid in full all tuition fees.
• The student paid a non-refundable processing fee of $75.00.
• The student takes the course within 60 days from the date of withdraw from the original course.
• The student may only re-register for a class one time.
If for any reason the student is unable to complete the course on the second attempt, the student will be required to pay in full the tuition to take the course again.